TIMBER LAKE PLAYHOUSE is now accepting applications for the following Front of House positions. These positions are all part-time, seasonal positions. Send a letter of interest and a resume to Timber Lake Playhouse, 8215 Black Oak Rd, Mount Carroll, Il 61053 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Call the administrative office at (815) 244-2048 for more information.
BOX OFFICE ASSISTANT
The Box Office Assistants work as a team to staff the TLP Box Office. The Box Office Assistant must possess excellent customer service skills, and be proficient in computer skills. The ability to communicate well on the phone and in person is a must.
FRONT OF HOUSE STAFF
TLP is hiring individuals for Front of House duties in the Concession Stand and the Wine and Beer Bars. TLP will hire at least one Concession Worker and at least two Bartenders for the Wine and Beer Bars. You must be at least 18 years old to work in the Wine and Beer Bar.
FOOD PREPARATION WORKER
The Food Preparation Worker performs many routine tasks under the direction of the Head Cook. The Food Preparation Worker prepares foods, slices meat, peels and cuts vegetables, brews coffee or tea, cleans and sanitizes work areas and equipment, and performs many other food service tasks.
TLP is hiring a General Maintenance worker to perform regular routine maintenance. The scheduling is flexible. TLP, on occasion, will have the need to hire general maintenance workers to perform a variety of jobs from painting to repair work. These jobs are on an as needed basis.
EVENTS AND HOUSE ASSISTANT MANAGER (Member of TLP’s Resident Company)
- Manage Front of House operations for all TLP performances
- Manage all Events at TLP including events at The Barn or on The Deck
- Schedule and oversee ushers, bar and concession workers, and other front of house staff and volunteers
- Manage merchandise displays and sales procedures
- Maintain all social media marketing including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Create marketing materials for all theatre related products including productions and events
- Manage video and photography for the theatre