Every year community groups, churches, bus tours, school groups and more make Timber Lake Playhouse part of their spring and summer experiences. We have several exciting opportunities to make your experience unique and ensure that you and your group have a wonderful time at TLP. Our administrative team is ready to help you with tickets and any additional arrangements (like meal options, backstage tours or additional activities in the region) for a memorable theatre event that suits your group’s needs. Now you can include TLP Cash with each ticket purchase that individual members of your group can redeem for whatever they want while at TLP. Whether used as a meal voucher at the Deck, for concession stand, bar or gift shop purchases, TLP Cash is a flexible and convenient.
To make reservations or for more information contact our office directly at 815-244-2048 or email us at email@example.com.
BENEFITS OF GROUP SALES
- PERSONALIZED SERVICE! When your group arrives, you’ll be greeted by one of our TLP Ambassadors who will see to your every need. Your Ambassador will have your tickets ready for you and answer your group’s questions about the theatre. Campus and backstage tours are available, and your ambassador will see you on your way with a box of fresh-baked cookies from our on-site kitchen.
- EXCELLENT DISCOUNTS! For groups of 10 or more, we offer a discounted price of only $20 per ticket. Complimentary tickets are offered for group leaders and bus drivers. (For school field trips, day camps, and children’s theatre prices, see next page.)
- THREE MATINEE OPTIONS! TLP has a Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday matinee performance for each mainstage production. Disney’s Little Mermaid and Mamma Mia! have added additional matinee performances.
- LUNCH AND DINNER OPTIONS! Our team will set up on site catering options for you for lunch or dinner on our deck overlooking the lake or a picnic package in our picnic grove. Hot sandwiches and cold drinks are available for lunch and dinner at The Deck starting 2 hours before all matinee shows and on Friday and Saturday nights. The Deck is located just across the street from the playhouse overlooking beautiful Timber Lake. Enjoy a meal and free live pre-show entertainment before heading over to the indoor theatre for a mainstage show. We can also set up offsite lunch or dinner reservations for your group.
- EXACT SEAT LOCATIONS! You will have an opportunity to review all seating options and confirm exact seat locations before any payment is due. The earlier you place your order, the better your seats.
- FLEXIBLE PAYMENT TERMS & NO SERVICE CHARGES! When you place your group tickets order, there are no per-ticket service charges. Your group seats can be held up to 2 weeks prior to the performance with only a 20% deposit.